If you want to study with the Yonsei University Global MBA Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea, Then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Yonsei School of Business, established in 1917, is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in South Korea. It is located in Seoul, the capital city of South Korea, and is recognized as a leading institution for business education in the region. The YSB Global MBA program is designed to equip students with the skills, knowledge, and global perspective necessary to succeed in today’s dynamic business environment.
Yonsei University Global MBA Scholarships offer a valuable opportunity for international students to pursue a world-class MBA education at one of the most prestigious business schools in South Korea. These scholarships provide financial support to students who demonstrate exceptional academic and professional potential and offer a range of experiential learning opportunities to help students develop the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in today’s global business environment.
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution(s): Yonsei University
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Business Administration
- Deadline: 3 May 2023
Studying for an MBA requires a significant investment. The Yonsei Global MBA Program offers scholarship opportunities that are available to all students, including international students. A Scholarship is granted considering the candidate’s merits and needs. The amount of a scholarship award depends on the competitiveness of the applicant. For qualified grantees, a stipend could also be offered.
Eligibility Criteria for Global MBA Scholarships
Scholarships are renewed each semester, based on a student’s meeting specified criteria. Scholarship grantees need to maintain good academic standing (GPA of 3.5/4.3) while studying in the Yonsei MBA Program to receive a scholarship and a stipend continuously. Scholarship grantees are required to work for 10 hours per week as an assistant for our MBA Program. Stipend grantees need to work an additional 5 hours per week in addition to the 10 hours of work duty.
All scholarships and fellowships are awarded at the time an admission decision is made. The admission committee takes into consideration of various factors when making the award decision including but not limited to academic records, professional experiences, interview results, diversity, and others.
|Awarded to applicants with strong competitiveness including exceptional academic performance, leadership potential, professional achievement, etc.|
|Awarded to applicants with the potential of adding value to the diversity of the program|
|Awarded to qualified applicants in financial need (Financial proof might be required.)|
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is open to international students.
How to Apply for Global MBA Scholarships
- Phase 1. Application Document Assessment
Candidates will be evaluated based on academic records, English proficiency scores, GMAT/GRE, work experience, recommendations, essays, etc.
- Phase 2. Interview with Admission Committee
After an initial review of all applications and supporting materials, successful candidates will be selected for interviews. Applicants will be notified of the interviews via email.
Face-to-face or Skype interviews via the internet will be conducted in English. This allows applicants to demonstrate the essential communication skills required to get the most out of this MBA experience.
Admissions Timetable for Global MBA Scholarships
Yonsei Global MBA program intake for 2023 will start their studies in September 2023. The admission timetable is as follows for each of the two admission rounds:
|Admission Steps||What to Do||Admission Schedule|
| Step 1.
|Complete the online application formhttps://applymba.yonsei.ac.kr/gmba.asp||March 21 9:30 ~ May 3, 17:00|
|Step 2. Application DocumentsSubmission||Submit application documents via air mail or in-person||March 21 9:30 ~ April 26, 17:00|
(Wire transfer only)
|Bank Name : Woori Bank, Yonsei Branch
– Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
– Account Number: To be generated and emailed upon completion of the online application
– Application Fee: USD 100 or KRW 120,000 (non-refundable)
* NOTE: The Applicant (sender) is responsible for any bank service charges, such as an International wire transfer fee, to pay the above-mentioned amount to Yonsei University
(Please expect around USD 50 for bank wire transfer service charges)
|March 21 9:30 ~ April 26, 17:00|
|The interview is offered by invitation (notified via email).||May 17|
|Face-to-face interviews for applicants residing in Korea.Skype interview for applicants residing outside of Korea.||Last week of May|
|Admission results will be notified via email.||June 14|
|To be announced to the accepted applicants||Mid-July|
Global MBA program begins
|Orientation: held in the last week of August
Class begins: September 1 (Fri), 2023
The above schedule is subject to changes
- Admissions Guideline (2023) | DOWNLOAD
- Global MBA Essay Form [Form 1] | DOWNLOAD
- Global MBA Recommendation Letters [Form 2] | DOWNLOAD
- Evaluation is made according to the YSB’s internal policy and scores are not open to applicants.
- All submitted documents will be the property of Yonsei University and will not be returned or duplicated.
- The application will not be complete until the application fee is received.
- Failure to make tuition payments during the given registration period may result in cancellation of admission.
- Submission of fraudulent or forged documentation will automatically disqualify the applicant from enrollment. A verification process will be followed by the admission process.
For more information about the Global MBA Scholarships, please visit the official website.