Applicants who are interested to study with the fully funded Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship fund was established by the contributions of Utrecht University and Utrecht University Alumni. While located at the heart of Europe, Utrecht is recognized as one of the top-leading universities in Europe that delivers a high-quality and innovative approach to research and education. Almost 1500 students come to the university every year to receive world-class knowledge there. The university provides students with multiple learning opportunities that are essential in the contemporary world of globalization. The university has created a sustainable society through a young and bright workforce pool and its city-wide programs. Therefore, Utrecht has successfully achieved the voting of being the most competitive region.
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution: Utrecht University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the institute
- Scholarship Deadline: 31 January 2023
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023 will cover the following;
- Full Tuition Fees OR
- It will cover the entire tuition fees or the tuition fees as well as the residential permission to study for one year.
To be eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023,
- Candidates must be among the top 10% of their graduating class.
- Candidates must not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- Candidates must not require support with respect to the loans and grants of the Dutch system.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary or bachelor’s degrees outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must have applied for the Masters’s program on 1st September 2023.
For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
How to Apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Provide the proof of all documents as evidence that are required by the University.
- Complete your application request carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- Academic quality is reflected by the candidate’s master’s application.
- Promise in the relevant field of study.
- Proof of academic excellence by the transcripts and reference letters duly signed and stamped by the university.
- Quality and relevance of the motivation letter.
- Quality of the application of the master’s program in terms of completeness, consistency, and accuracy.
Documents Required for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- Official Transcripts.
- Motivation Letter.
- Statement Declaring Purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
To know more about the scholarship, please visit the official website.