If you are interested to study with a fully funded University President’s scholarships (UPS) 2022 in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The UPS is offered for Masters and Ph.D. students. The scholarships will provide Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $28,597 per annum. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit. These Scholarship Benefits and Conditions – International Research Degree Students (PDF file, 408 kb) apply to all people who accept offers from the University of South Australia for the RTP International scholarship or UniSA President’s scholarship. The advantages and terms of the UPS will be sent with a scholarship offer and you should read them closely before signing the application form.
- Deadline: Vary as per selected research degree.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Subjects: Click here to find all the available programs.
The University President’s scholarships (UPS) provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $28,597 per annum (2021 stipend rate).
- UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia center, school, a division where an applicant has applied. The minimum rate is the RTP Stipend base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
- Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of University President’s scholarships (UPS)
To be eligible for UPS, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree. UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
- Generally, an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or Ph.D. at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
- Awards will not be made to persons who
- are in receipt of an equivalent major award or scholarship or salary from any other source, other than approved supplementary scholarships of lesser value
- Have completed a Ph.D. degree or equivalent
- Have completed a Masters degree or equivalent unless commencing a PhD
- Seek to undertake paid employment on a full-time or substantial part-time basis.
Note: See also Student eligibility requirements
How to Apply
To apply for University President’s scholarships (UPS), complete the application form here.
To know more about UPS, please visit the official website: