Applicants interested in studying with the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship in Canada, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2023 in Canada is an excellent opportunity for students who are energetic and have a passion for pursuing international studies with an aim to progress in their career domains. The funded scholarship program provides students with an opportunity to participate in different academic activities through mutual cooperation and connectivity. They get a chance to enrich their academic knowledge, professional skills, and key competencies in relevant key areas under the mentorship of top-ranked supervisors accompanied by collaboration with their international fellow mates. Moreover, the University of Winnipeg scholarship program is open to all nationalities and free of social, political, religious, ethnic, cultural, or economic constraints. This proves to be an excellent platform for candidates with a minimum score of 80% who are ready to involve in such activities that inculcate leadership charismatic qualities.
- Level of Study: Graduate degree
- Institution: University of Winnipeg
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the institute
- Scholarship Deadline: 1 June 2023
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
- The candidate must have an 80% admission average.
- Candidates must be international students.
- The candidate should be entering the first year of any program.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities.
How to Apply for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants should have all the required documents before applying.
- Candidates should complete all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully.
- Send the complete application form along with the documents in a Pdf document to the following address: [email protected]
Documents Required for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship:
- Complete the application form.
- Personal statement of 250 to 500 words.
- CV or resume.
- Two letters of reference.
To know more about the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship, please visit the official website.