If you are interested to study with the University of Twente Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply every year.
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
- Level of Study: Masters degree
- Institution: University of Twente
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered: Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered for University of Twente Scholarship:
- · Applied Mathematics
- · Applied Physics
- · Biomedical Engineering
- · Business Administration
- · Business Information Technology
- · Chemical Engineering
- · Civil Engineering and Management
- · Communication Science
- · Computer Science
- · Construction Management and Engineering
- · Educational Science and Technology
- · Electrical Engineering
- · Embedded Systems
- · Environmental and Energy Management
- · European Studies
- · Health Sciences
- · Industrial Design Engineering
- · Industrial Engineering and Management
- · Interaction Technology
- · Mechanical Engineering
- · Nanotechnology
- · Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Society
- · Psychology
- · Public Administration
- · Sustainable Energy Technology
- · Systems and Control
- Program Period: Between 12 and 24 months depending on the length of the chosen study program.
- Scholarship Deadline: 1 Feb/1 May 2022 (annual)
The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. In the case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Number of Scholarships:
International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries (see the official website for complete list)
Eligibility for University of Twente Scholarship:
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
• Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
• You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
• You must have a student number.
• You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
• You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
• You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
• You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
• The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
How to Apply
You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and receive a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number. The deadline for Round 1 applications which opens on 15 October 2021 is 1 February 2022 while the deadline for Round 2 applications which opens on 1 February 2022 is 1 May 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to start the application process and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To know more about the \University of Twente Scholarship, please check the official website.