Applicants interested in studying for The University of Sydney International Scholarship 2023 in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The Scholarship, funded by the University of Sydney, provides a yearly scholarship to high-quality postgraduate students who wish to study for a master’s by research or Ph.D. in Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship. It is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
- Level of Study: Master’s and Ph.D. degree
- Institution: The University of Sydney
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 September 2023 (International) / 16 October 2023 (Domestic)
For the 2023 awards, the scholarship is valued at $37,207 per annum. The scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
• be a commencing or enrolled international student
• have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
• have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or Ph.D. at the University of Sydney.
check also, Peking University Scholarship 2023 for Overseas Students in China.
How to Apply for The University of Sydney International Scholarship?
Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for their postgraduate research degree. A separate application is not required. Applications are open all year round, with deadlines found at this link. For research periods 1 and 2, 2024, the deadline is 15 September 2023 for international students.
It is essential to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Website of The University of Sydney International Scholarship
For further information about The Scholarship, please visit the official website below.