If you want to study with a fully funded University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023 in the USA, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for the 2023-2024 academic year.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers full tuition, standard room, and board, textbooks, a one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences. The University of Miami is partnering with the Stamps Scholars program to grant multi-year scholarships to assist motivated and skilled rulers of students to attain their objectives in education and lives. Selected Stamps Scholarship applicants are encouraged to engage in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend. Candidates will encounter professors at the University of Miami and present academics during this summer program.
The University of Miami is placed in Florida and is now awarding its Stamps Scholarship to competent International Students to get higher studies in the USA. It is an excellent opportunity for all capable students to study in the United States of America and fulfill their dreams, and become part of Miami. It has enrolled more than 18,000 students that have been part of 12 separate schools and colleges. It is a massive opportunity for all hardworking students to get top-quality education and build their careers in various fields offered by Miami.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate degree
- Institution(s): University of Miami
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered:
- Business Studies.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
- Program Period: Four years (eight semesters).
- Deadline: 1 January 2023 / 1 November 2023 (Annual)
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation*.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Stamps Scholars’ educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
Also, Check Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Admission to the University of Miami is very competitive. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essays, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline listed below.
Applicants Must have the following:
- Official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- General Secondary Certificate of Education.
Also, check Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2023
How to Apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship?
Please follow the below steps to avail University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents to the address given on the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- Check Your Application Status.