University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships is partially-funded scholarships that worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and, are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Kent
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Art, Economics, Pharmacy, Engineering and Electronic, Business. For more details about majors, click here.
- Program Period: 3-4 years
- Deadline: March 28, 2022
The Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees, and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
To qualify for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships 2022, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course, beginning in September.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships 2022?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Scholarships:
- Apply for Kent University through UCAS from here.
- Start the application for a Scholarship from here.
- If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email [email protected].
- As part of your application upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. Please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
To know more about University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships 2022, please visit the official website: