The University of Bologna Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- Tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
To be eligible for the University of Bologna Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Apply for the University of Bologna Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following instructions to avail of this scholarship:
- It is important to read the terms of submission for the year 2022/2023 and visit the main website to access the application online and learn the steps of submission.
- Choose a program from among the programs available to you in the university and follow the admission requirements in each program, taking into account the different deadlines for submission, from one program to another. You can find the list of programs here
- Application for the grant must be submitted before deadlines by creating an account on the student site.
To know more about the University of Bologna Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website: