If you are interested in studying with the University Of Alberta Scholarships 2023-2024 in Canada then this is the right place to get authentic information. International students are encouraged to apply to pursue an Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD degree
- Institution(s): University of Alberta
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: All courses offered by the university
- Deadline: 1 November 2023, Check international application deadlines here.
Scholarship Benefits for University Of Alberta Scholarships
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada for International Students provides various funding opportunities sourced from the Canadian Government, Alberta Government, and other entities. Here are the details of the available scholarships:
1. Entrance Scholarships:
These scholarships are open to students applying for bachelor’s and graduate degree programs. No separate application is required as all admitted students are automatically considered for these scholarships.
2. International Student Scholarships:
First-year undergraduate students with a valid Student Visa Permit are eligible for these scholarships. The scholarships are valued at up to $9,000 and are payable over four years.
3. Gold Standard Scholarship:
Students who rank in the top 5% based on their academic achievements are eligible for these scholarships. The value of the scholarships can reach up to $6,000.
4. Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
Designed for Ph.D. students, these scholarships provide financial support of $5,000 per year to assist with tuition fees.
5. Masters Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Masters Degree students will receive a stipend of $17,500. International candidates will receive an additional $10,000 to cover their fees.
6. Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Master’s and doctoral degree students can receive an award of $15,000 to support their academic and living expenses.
These scholarships provide significant financial assistance to students pursuing their education at the University of Alberta, ensuring that talented individuals can focus on their studies and achieve their academic goals.
This scholarship is open to international students.
- The Alberta Scholarships are open to applicants of any nationality.
- For undergraduate degree programs, applicants must possess a high school certificate.
- To apply for a master’s degree program, applicants must have a completed undergraduate degree.
- For admission to a Ph.D. program, applicants must hold a master’s degree.
How to Apply for University Of Alberta Scholarships
Online applications are available for the University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada. Simply click on the “Apply Now” link to create your account and initiate your application process. Complete the application form and submit the required documents online.
Please visit the provided link below for further information about the University Of Alberta Scholarships.