If you are interested in studying with the UNIL Masters Grants 2023 in Switzerland then this is the right place to get authentic information. International students are encouraged to apply for scholarships in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution(s): University of Lausanne
- Study in: Switzerland
- Courses Offered: All Master’s programs from among those offered by the UNIL, except the following
• Master from the School of Medicine
• Master in Sciences and Practices of Education
• Master of Law. Exceptions: Open to applications for Masters Scholarships: Specialisms “International and Comparative Law”, “Legal Theory” and “International Tax Law and Policy”
• Master of Science in Physical Education and Sport Didactics
• Master of Science in Health Sciences
• Master of Science in Sustainable Management & Technology
• All MASs (3rd cycle programs, Further Education programs)
- Deadline: 1 November 2023 (Annual)
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the master (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen master), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
Number of Scholarships: Around 10 scholarships are available.
Eligibility Criteria for UNIL Masters Grants 2023
• To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor’s at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
• To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
• To have a language level of at least C1 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen master is taught.
• Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
• To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
How to Apply for UNIL Masters Grants 2023?
The application form for the Master’s Scholarship also serves as an application for ADMISSION to the chosen Master’s program (and hence as a matriculation form at UNIL): you, therefore, do not need to apply for the master’s degree at the Admission Office (SII) of UNIL. Candidates for the Master’s Scholarship must apply online and upload their complete application file in PDF during the online application (not by email).
The deadline for applications is 1 November (postmark) to begin a master’s degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the program allows.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form/list of attachments and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please visit the official website below for further information about the UNIL Masters Grants 2023.