If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships in the UK, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students from low-income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any subject offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: 29 Apr 2022 (Annual)
There are 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees. The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
Number of Awards:
Up to 30 scholarships are available in 2022/23.
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower-income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
*Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on the University’s essential information page.
How to Apply for UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships?
You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship. Applications must be submitted through an online application form before 5 pm BST, Friday 29 April 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To know more about the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships, please check the following official website link.