If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply to pursue a master’s degree in the 2022-2023 academic year. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution(s): University of the Arts London, United Kingdom
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any full-time taught Master’s course (Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in 2022/23.
- Deadline: 13 June/2 Nov 2022 (annual)
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £50,000 award that covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 4
Eligibility Criteria for UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship
Students who are ordinarily residents in one of the low-income economy countries (see the official website for the list).
Criteria 1: You must hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2022/23.
- • Your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc qualification.
- • You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
Criteria 2: You must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in UAL’s list of qualifying countries (see the official website) OR you are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point at which you make your UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
Criteria 3: Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency) at the point of the scholarship application.
Criteria 4: You must provide a personal statement as part of your scholarship application that responds to the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
How to Apply
To apply for the UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship, the applicants need to follow the instructions below.
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for. The deadline is 13 June 2022 for September/October 2022 entry and 2 November 2022 for January 2023 entry.
In order to apply for the scholarship, you will need to be holding an offer on an eligible course. It is recommended that you make a course application as soon as possible in order to receive an offer with enough time to apply for the scholarship.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To know more details about the UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship, please check the official website below.