If you are interested to study with the Turkey Success Scholarships in Turkey, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the 2023-2024 academic year.
Turkey Success Scholarships for the 2023-2024 batch will be open for online applications from October 2022. Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey. The scholarship program offers programs at the 50 top and most prestigious universities in Turkey and provides a compulsory one-year Turkish Language Course which ensures that all students acclimatize and adapt to the social and cultural environment they live in.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D.
- Institution: Turkey government
- Study in: Turkey
- Courses Offered: All subjects
- Scholarship Deadline: 30 November 2022
Turkey Success Scholarships cover only monthly scholarship payments for an academic year and these payments are made only in months (9 months) for students to continue their education.
Applicants eligible for Success Scholarship will receive the following monthly payments:
- ₺ 450 for undergraduate students, free education, accommodation, and health insurance
- ₺ 600 for graduate students, free education, accommodation, and health insurance
- ₺ 900 for Ph.D. students. free education, accommodation, and health insurance
To be eligible for the Turkey Success Scholarships,
- Students must have foreign citizenship. In case students hold dual citizenship, one of their nationality being the Republic of Turkey, they cannot apply to the Success Scholarship Program (Exchange students are not eligible).
- Students must currently reside in Turkey.
- Students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. degrees in Turkey (including scientific preparation classes), and undergraduate students must have at least a 3.00(out of 4) GPA (Grade Point Average), while Ph.D. students must score at least 3.5 (out of 4) in order to be eligible.
- Undergraduate students in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy as an exception must have at least a 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- Students who apply to the Success Scholarship Program must not be previously granted or currently benefitting from any other scholarship awarded as per Turkey Scholarships (including State, Government Scholarships, and canceled scholarships).
- Also, students must not be currently benefitting from a scholarship granted by any institution or organization.
How to apply for Turkey Success Scholarships?
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
- Student Certificate with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after November 1, 2022 (Mandatory)
- Copy of a valid ID or Passport (Mandatory)
- Certified copies of your previous higher education certificates
- The research proposal for graduate and Ph.D. programs
- Scholarship CV and cover letter
- The study plan to make yourself project as a scheduled student
- Motivation Letter enlisting key points on why you are applying for this funding
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two original Recommendation Letters by previous professors
- Letter of intent (LOI)
- Transcript with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after November 30, 2022 (Mandatory)
- Applicants must first open an account on Turkey Scholarships Application System.
- Applicants must enter their “Personal Information, Educational Background, Social Activities, etc.” in order to apply for Success Scholarship.
- Students must provide all requested data for application; scan and upload requested documents to the system in a supported format (pdf, jpeg, etc.). Otherwise, applications will be considered invalid.
- If any error or mistake is detected in the information and documents submitted by students, their applications will be considered invalid. And in case such a mistake or error is detected after granting the scholarship, the total amount of scholarship paid to students will be collected as per the relevant legislation.
To know about the Turkey Success Scholarships, please visit the official website for more details.