- Level of Study: Undergraduate degree
- Institution(s): Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
- Study in: Ireland
- Courses Offered: Business
- Deadline: 1st Batch: 1 March 2023, 2nd Batch: 1 May 2023, and 3rd Batch: 15 June 2023.
The university will provide scholarships valued at €3000 to €5000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees for the Global Business (based on academic achievement) for the first year only.
Eligibility Criteria for TR080 Global Business Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from Non-EU countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a bachelor in global business studies offered by Trinity College Dublin.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants who have non-EU status will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
- Applicants must apply for Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Undergraduate Program.
How to Apply for TR080 Global Business Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants must submit their scholarship application as follows:
- Email an application to their Regional Manager. If applicants are unsure who their Regional Manager is, select their country of residence on this page. and verify the name of their Regional Manager in the “Contact Details” Section.
- The subject line of the Email: their name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word or pdf format.
- Two academic references
- Final high school exam results or Predicted Scores provided by your school
- A 500-word statement of purpose
- A recognized certificate of English Language Competency
Admission Requirements: Before starting an application, applicants must meet all the criteria for admission – check entry requirements here.
Language Requirement: Applicants for all undergraduate programs must present an English language qualification – check here.
For further information about the TR080 Global Business Scholarship, please visit the official website below.