The Tilburg University partnerships with leading institutions around the world formed the TiSEM Partner Scholarships for non-EU/EEA students in the Netherlands for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship programs are available for students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who want to pursue a master‘s program at the university. Applicants will receive a value of 25% of the tuition fee. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of approx. € 11,325 instead of € 15,100.
The TiSEM Partner Scholarships are scholarships awarded by the Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM) to outstanding students from partner universities who wish to pursue a Master’s program at TiSEM. The scholarships aim to promote academic excellence and diversity among the student population at TiSEM.
The scholarships are available for students from partner universities that have a formal agreement with TiSEM. The scholarship amount varies per program but can cover tuition fees and/or living expenses for the duration of the program. The number of scholarships available is limited and highly competitive, with selection based on academic excellence, motivation, and potential.
To apply for the TiSEM Partner Scholarships, students must first apply to their desired Master’s program at TiSEM and indicate their interest in the scholarship in their application. The scholarship application process typically involves submitting additional documents such as a CV, a motivation letter, and academic transcripts.
Tilburg University is understood for its high-quality education and research. Its programs are designed to furnish students with the understanding, skills, and expertise needed to succeed in their chosen area. With over 100 nationalities represented on campus, Tilburg University has a strong international focus.
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution(s): Tilburg University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the University
- Deadline: 1 May 2023
The university will provide a value of 25% of the tuition fee. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of approx. € 11,325 instead of € 15,100.
Eligibility Criteria for TiSEM Partner Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality are eligible to apply for a grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master program in the following subjects:
- MSc Accountancy
- MSc Business Analytics and Operations Research
- MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- MSc Economics (all tracks)
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance: CFA
- MSc Information Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Marketing Analytics
- MSc Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
- MSc Strategic Management: Consultancy
- MSc Strategic Management: Entrepreneurship
- MSc Supply Chain Management
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree at one of TiSEM’s non-EU partner institutions as listed below and who wish to enroll in one of the following Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management for the academic year 2023/2024.
How to Apply for TiSEM Partner Scholarships
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, applicants need to take admitted to the university. After taking admission they will be automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a previous transcript for applying for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted into the master’s degree program, applicants must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university
For further details about the scholarship, please visit the official website below.