Applicants interested in studying with The New School Tuition and Financial Aid in the USA, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
International and home country students are eligible to apply. The students admitted to the applied full-time degree programs will be considered for tuition and financial aid. The aid will be based on the needs and merit of the students and will likely be directed towards the tuition fee of the selected program. Students who want to be considered must complete a FAFSA application.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Institution: The New School
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Deadline: 1 February 2023
The successfully chosen candidates will be offered tuition and financial aid, typically towards the programme fee by the New School.
- Eligible Countries: American and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a preferred undergraduate or graduate-level program taught at The New School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to a full-time degree program.
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made either via the university portal or the Common Application portal. Applications for financial aid must be made on the FAFSA portal by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and other program-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the undergraduate or graduate program they wish to join, typically a high school graduate or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.5
Website of The New School Tuition and Financial Aid
To explore more about the scholarship, please visit the official website.