If you are interested to study with The HAAA Scholarship Fund in the USA, then this is a right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) invites applications from Arab students who are interested to undertake undergraduate studies at Harvard University in 2022-2023 academic year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to Full-Time degree program
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
It is a fully-funded scholarship program that can be availed by Arab countries. Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) established the HAAA Scholarship Fund in 2010 to increase the number of Arab students at Harvard.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- Student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- Students must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
You can Also check Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship Fund?
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to HAAA.