If you are interested to study with Seattle University International Scholarships 2022 in the USA, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Seattle University Scholarships 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for Undergraduate studies. This scholarship is offering up to $48,000 over 4 academic years.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: Check Deadlines here
Courses Offered for Seattle University International Scholarships 2022
- Art History.
- Asian Studies.
- Business Analytics.
- Business Economics.
- Business and Law.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Communication and Media.
- Creative Writing.
- Criminal Justice.
- Cultural Anthropology.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Digital Design.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- English – Literature.
- English – Creative Writing.
- Environmental Studies.
- Film Studies.
- Honors Program.
- Humanities for Leadership.
- Humanities for Teaching.
- Individualized Major (Business Administration).
- Interdisciplinary Arts.
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies.
- International Business.
- International Studies.
- Law Scholars Program.
- Marine and Conservation Biology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Modern Languages and Cultures.
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership.
- Political Science.
- Public Affairs.
- Army ROTC.
- Social Work.
- Sport and Exercise Science.
- Theology and Religious Studies.
- Visual Art.
- Women & Gender Studies.
Seattle University Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress, which includes continuous full-time enrollment with the required GPA.
Eligibility Criteria for Seattle University International Scholarships 2022
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Seattle University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Undergraduate applicants should have the equivalent of a U.S. grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide official, certified English language translations of all transcripts from each educational institution attended.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must demonstrate English proficiency regardless of the length of residency in the U.S., their citizenship, or their immigration status.
- Seattle University does not require the ACT or SAT of international freshman applicants. However, these scores do enhance an application.
Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
Please follow the following application instructions to win Seattle University Scholarships:
- Create a new account on the Common app here.
- Fill your Application with information(General, Academic, Contacts, Family, and Activities).
- Once all required components are completed, you will see the option to Review and Submit your application on this screen.
Note: They will assess your application and you will get an E-mail about being accepted or not.
To know more about Seattle University International Scholarships 2022, please visit the official website: