If you are interested in studying with the Fully Funded Radboud University International Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands, this is the right place to get the authentic information. International students are encouraged to apply to pursue a Master’s Degree in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Institution(s): Radboud University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered: Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships offering Scholarships in the following Fields & Majors given below. All Programs are Taught Entirely in English.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Deadline: 28th February 2023
The following will be covered by the University for the fully Funded Radboud University International Scholarships 2023.
- Students who will be receiving a fully funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Radboud University International Scholarships 2023, the applicants should
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1st September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
While submitting the application, the student must upload the following documents:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
The last date to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2023, the Netherlands For International Students is 28th February 2023.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Radboud University International Scholarships 2023
The Application Process is Online. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application form. To Apply, Please Visit the button below.
About the Netherlands
- It’s a Famous Country in Europe and comes in a Schengen Country, a European Union Country.
- The Netherlands Universities ranked among the Top 100 recently.
- People also call Holland, the Netherlands
- You can Study Free of Cost and Without IELTS in the Netherlands. If You have earned your previous degree in English Langauge Institute.
- Applicants can apply on behalf of the English Langauge Proficiency Certificate. The Students Need to provide an official Declaration or Certificate Printed on Headed and Stamped Paper as Evidence that their Previous Education was in English Medium.
Website of the Fully Funded Radboud University International Scholarships 2023
To apply for the scholarship, please visit the official website for more details.