If you want to study with Fully Funded Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships in the UK, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. The University of Exeter is pleased to offer the Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships. Applications are open for the 2023/24 academic year.
The Jusoor-Exeter Scholarships are available for the Syrian and Palestinian-Syrian applicants applying for the one-year, full-time, campus-based postgraduate taught degrees. It is famous for its academic excellence and being employer-friendly. Tuition fees for research studies can be challenging to arrange. Therefore, the University of Exeter is happy to announce the Green Futures Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. This study award is available for brilliant students from Low and Middle-Income countries who will enroll in postgraduate degrees at the university.
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter is regarded as one of the world’s best universities. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs to students. This university’s purpose is to develop a close bond with its students and to maintain a clear focus on outstanding achievement. The university has world-class facilities while being small enough to foster a community dedicated to academic excellence. Candidates can use this platform to get to the top of the professional sphere and land job prospects.
- Level of Study: Postgraduate degree
- Institution(s): University of Exeter
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Environment, Science and Economy
- Deadline: 28 April 2023
The University of Exeter will provide all the following: A full tuition fee waiver and a stipend for living costs. These awards are for one year only.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Syrian and Palestinian-Syrian applicants who reside in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, or Iraq.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: These awards are available for the following one-year, full-time, campus-based Postgraduate taught degrees:
- MSc Applied Data Science (Environment & Sustainability)
- MSc Applied Data Science (Renewable Energy)
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Construction Design Management
- MSc Electrical Power and Smart Grids
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation
- MSc Global Sustainability Solutions
- MSc International Supply Chain Management
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Mining Environmental Management
- MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Business Management (not including Tourism or Environment pathways)
- MSc Sustainable Development
- MSc Water Engineering
- MSc Weather and Climate Science
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Syrian (including Palestinian with a Syrian Travel Document), have lived continuously in Syria prior to the current crisis, and be currently living in Syria or one of its neighboring countries (Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq, Egypt)
- Applicants must apply to study an eligible Master’s degree at the University of Exeter, via the University’s online application process
- Applicants must demonstrate academic merit by being offered admission for September 2023 by the University, and fulfilling any admission conditions set by the University
- Applicants must not already have a Master’s degree
- Applicants must require financial support in order to take up the offer of admission
- Applicants must show intent to contribute to the redevelopment of Syria
- Applicants must have a strong record of leadership and community engagement, as demonstrated through volunteer and/or work experience
- Applicants must be willing to remain engaged with Jusoor’s community.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Taught Scholarships?
- How to Apply: Applicants need to complete all the following steps:
- Step 1: Apply online for the chosen Master’s program from the list above for September 2023 entry.
- Step 2: If applicants are made an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) then apply for the scholarship using the form here? by the deadline of 28 April 2023.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement (500 words maximum) is required as part of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements before applying for a master’s program at Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements vary by program and the university also accepts many other English language tests.
To know more about the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, please visit the official website.