Applicants interested in studying for the Fully Funded Peking University Scholarship 2023 in China, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship was established to support exceptional international students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs at Peking University. The scholarship is divided into two categories: full and partial, with the former covering tuition fees, and monthly stipends, including living allowances and medical insurance, while the latter covers tuition fees only.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs
- Institution: Peking University
- Study in: China
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Deadline: 30 April 2023
The Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship provides monthly stipends for the following programs:
- Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/month
- Postgraduate: 2500 CNY/month
- Ph.D.: 3000 CNY/month
The scholarship is open to international students in China.
Eligibility Criteria of Peking University Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicant must hold an offer to study at Peking University as an overseas student
- Applicants must be a freshman at the university
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants who have not received any other scholarship funding
- Applicants seeking undergraduates and postgraduates courses
- The student who enrolled in the professional degree program, joint degree program, and English-taught programs are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Peking University Scholarship 2023?
Interested applicants can apply for the Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship by visiting the PKU Online Application System at http://www.studyatpku.com, clicking on “Scholarship Application” – “New student”, filling out the application form, and submitting it. The application period is from March to April every year. Applicants must submit a letter of appeal in person to ISDPKU or mail it before the deadline. The scholarship committee will assess the applications, and the list of selected candidates will be submitted for final review. The list of successful candidates will be announced. Scholarship winners must undertake an annual appraisal in April to continue receiving the scholarship for the following year.
For further details about the Peking University Scholarship 2023, please visit the official website.