Applicants interested in studying with the Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) is intended for students from several Neso (Netherlands Education Support Offices) countries who want to study in the Netherlands. At Maastricht University the OTS grants are available for certain faculties combined with two Neso countries.
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution:Maastricht University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Deadline: 1 April 2023
- The OTS scholarship covers 100% of the recipient’s tuition fees for the master’s programme. The period of the scholarship starts and ends on the dates indicated in the award letter. Please note: no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs is granted.
- 12 months for a one-year master’s programme.
Eligibility Criteria of Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You have the nationality of your Neso country and you live in this Neso country.
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university.
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands.
- You have been admitted to a master’s programme at the corresponding faculty for your Neso country.
How to Apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023?
- Step 1: apply for one of the master’s programmes at the selected faculty of Maastricht University for your Neso country. For further details on how to apply for a master’s programme at UM, please see your prospective programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for Maastricht University.
- Step 2: apply for the OTS scholarship via the website of the Nuffic Neso office in your country. You can find the links to the right website if you click on your Neso country in the table above.
To explore more about the Orange Tulip Scholarship 2023, please visit the official website.