If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded National Chiao Tung University Scholarships in Taiwan, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for a Master’s degree in the 2022-2023 academic year. NCTU International scholarships are offered for master’s and undergraduate studies. These scholarships provide $700 for undergraduates, $733 for masters, $966 for doctoral students per month.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): National Chiao Tung University
- Study in: Taiwan
- Program Period: Up to one year but can be extended
- Deadline: 5 March 2022 / 30 September 2022
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Semiconductor Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
NCTU Scholarship provides the recipient with the below benefits:
- Undergraduate students: up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month and/or tuition waiver.
- Master’s students: up to NT$22,000 (US$733) per month and/or tuition waiver.
- Doctoral students: up to NT$29,000 (US$966) per month and/or tuition waiver.
To qualify for National Chiao Tung University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) education at the time of application for Master’s Degree applications.
- Applicants must have their master`s degree/transcript (18-years) education at the time of application for Ph.D. degree applications
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record
- Must have a strong interest in study/research in Taiwan
- Students will be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership skills.
- Students must be able to demonstrate their English proficiency skills (if you have an English proficiency letter from your previous institution it will be acceptable)
How to Apply for National Chiao Tung University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register from here and confirm your account via e-mail.
- Log into your account from here and fill out the application when filling out the online admission application form, mark “Apply for NCTU Scholarship” in the scholarship section for your application to be considered.
- Required Documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Educational Documents (degrees/transcripts..)
- Study Plan
- Two letters of Recommendation
- English language proficiency certificate
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
- Submit the admission application form together with other required documents for admission and upload it to NCTU online application system.
To know more about National Chiao Tung University Scholarships, please visit the official website: