Applicants interested in studying with the Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship in Sweden, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a tuition fee scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for master’s studies and covers a tuition fee waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK depending on the chosen programme.
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Institution: Mid Sweden University
- Study in: Sweden
- Courses Offered:
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Informatics
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master by Research in Media and Communication Science
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master in Tourism 60 credits
- Master in Tourism 120 credits
- Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
- Scholarship Deadline: 17 January 2023 (University Admission Deadline) / 10 February 2023 – 28 February 2023 (Scholarship Application Deadline)
Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK, or 250 000 SEK depending on the chosen programme.
- Travel costs, living costs, and all other expenses are not included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
To be eligible for Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through university admissions to one of the above-listed programs (deadline 17th January 2022).
- You must have completed a first degree (undergraduate) equivalent to at least 180 Swedish credits.
- You must prove that you are proficient in the English language through an internationally recognized English test (scores are subject to specific program requirements).
- To check the degree equivalency, click here, and for specific program entry requirements, click here.
How to Apply for Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail of this scholarship:
Applying to the university’s master’s program
- Create an account on this website.
- Choose Mid Sweden University and your program of interest.
- You will be asked for 900 SEK application fees.
- Confirm payment and complete your application by uploading the required documents (depending on specific program requirements), including but not limited to:
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed degree(s) from your country of study. The universities where you studied must be internationally recognized higher education institutions.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester are included in your degree. If you have had courses credited/transferred from previous studies, you must also submit official transcripts for those courses.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements.
In order to speed up the processing of your application, a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document, is required.
Note: You must always submit your documents in the official language of the country where you studied for Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship. If this language is not Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, you must also provide an official translation. This translation should be in one of those 6 languages.
Applying for the scholarship
- After having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions (deadline 17th January 2022). The scholarship application is made online by filling in this application form.
- You will be asked to motivate your choice of the study program and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.
- Applicants will be notified about the selection results by email no later than April 7, 2022. The email address stated in the application form will be used for all correspondence so make sure this information is correct. Students who are offered a scholarship have to reply to the scholarship offer within 7 days.
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions in the scholarship application form.
- What motivated you to apply to this particular program and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University?
- How do the program objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Candidates for the tuition fee scholarship should be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
To know more about Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship, please visit the official website: