If you are interested to study with McGill University Scholarships 2022 in Canada, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is offered to undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. studies. This scholarship provides up to $8,500 for undergraduates and a modest amount of bursaries to masters and Ph.D. students.
McGill’s Scholarships offers a merit-based Entrance Scholarship Program and a need-based Entrance Bursary Program for all newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduate students. Similarly, The Scholarships & Student Aid Office administers an In-Course Financial Aid Program that provides modest amounts of loans and/or bursaries to currently enrolled graduate students in need of supplemental financial assistance.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): McGill University
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Admission Deadlines
- Courses Offered: Full-time Degree Programs
These scholarships will provide up to $8,500 for undergraduates and a modest amount of bursaries to masters and Ph.D. students.
To be eligible for McGill University Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- be in satisfactory academic standing
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships 2022?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for McGill University Scholarships:
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate/Masters’s degree program at the university.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year, as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available in August of each year.
To know more about McGill University Scholarships 2022, please visit the official website: