If you are interested to study with the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduates in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Marcus Oldham College
- Study in: Geelong, Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Agriculture, Wool science and technology, Plant and crop sciences and Textile production
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: 5 August 2022
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduates provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- It covers $15000 of the fees in the appropriate academic year(s) unless otherwise agreed by the college.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- It is available to applicants enrolled or intending to enroll in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following instructions to avail of this Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduates:
(1) Apply for an admission offer from Marcus Oldham College by clicking here.
(2) Prepare the following documents:
- Your CV with the contact details of two referees
- A statement of your Year 12 results and university ENTER score if applied for
- Scholarship essay: 500-word essay answering the following question: “In applying for this program you are signaling your interest in a career in the sheep and wool industry. What future activity in the industry do you wish to pursue?”
- College essay: 100-word essay answering the question “What are your career goals and aspirations?”
(3) Submit your scholarship application using:
- The email: [email protected].
- The Fax number 03 5244 1263
- Submit the application by post to the following address.
- Marcus Oldham College
Private Bag 116
Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
Important notes for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduates:
- Applicants can submit for more than one scholarship, but they can only receive one scholarship in any one academic year. If you’re applying for more than one scholarship, one copy of your CV and one copy of your College essay is sufficient.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of the application will be emailed to the email address you provided on your CV.
- Applicants who are shortlisted for an interview will be advised approximately three weeks before the interview date. Interviews will be conducted on campus at Marcus Oldham on 12th September 2022. The College does not conduct scholarship interviews via Skype, Facetime, or Phone, except for international applicants. If no applicants are deemed to meet the selection criteria scholarships may not be awarded. The College also reserves the right to extend the closing and interview dates.
- The successful applicant will receive a Scholarship Letter of Offer and must advise the College in writing, of acceptance of the scholarships and obligations as a recipient within 7 days of written notification.
To know more about Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduates, please visit the official website: