If you are interested to study with the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students. It provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes
- Institution: Macquarie University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: All courses offered by the university
- Deadline: Ongoing (Annual)
The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences, or other costs associated with the study.
Eligibility Criteria for Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- • Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- • Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- • Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2022.
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
You are advised to apply at least two to three months before Session begins, in order to avoid disappointment and to give you enough time to organize your student visa.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To know more about the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, please visit the official website.