Applicants interested in studying with LUC Financial Support Programme 2023 in the Netherlands, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
LUC Financial Support Programme 2023 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows a Bachelor’s level program (s) in the field of Governance, Global Affairs taught at Leiden University. Both enrolled students and future students of LUC can request financial support.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s degree
- Institution: Leiden University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered: Governance, Global Affairs
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 March 2023
The benefits of the LUC Financial Support Programme are given below.
- Recipients will be awarded an amount between 1000 Euro and 3000 Euro per year – the exact amount to be determined by LUC on the basis of the applicant’s situation and the amount of funds available.
- Funds are awarded for a period of one academic year. At the end of that year, students will be invited to request a renewal of their financial support for the following academic year.
- Renewal of financial support is at the discretion of LUC and is not guaranteed. When requesting a renewal, students must demonstrate that their financial situation still merits the awarding of financial support.
- Financial support can be awarded for a maximum of 3 academic years (6 semesters).
Eligibility Criteria for LUC Financial Support Programme
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is available to students of all nationalities.
- Prospective students:
- When applying for the scholarship, you must have already submitted an application for admission to LUC.
- During the scholarship selection period (March to May), you must have already been (conditionally) admitted to LUC.
- Current LUC students:
- When applying for the scholarship, you must be making good academic progress without significant or non-substantiated credit shortages.
- You have not previously obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You are able to provide documentary evidence that you are unable to study at LUC without financial support. See information on Criteria, required documents and conditions.
Note: due to the limited availability of funds, financial support cannot be awarded to all candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
How to apply for LUC Financial Support Programme?
Before applying, carefully read the information on Criteria, required documents and conditions then take all the steps below:
- Preferably before 1 December: submit an application for admission to LUC via Leiden University’s online application portal (uSis).Please note:
- In order to be admitted in time for the scholarship selection period, we highly advise you to meet this early application for admission deadline!
- Current LUC students can disregard this step.
- Before 15 March: in the scholarship section of your online application (uSis), indicate that you wish to apply for the LUC financial support programme.
- Upload the following items in your online scholarship application, as described in the information on Criteria, required documents and conditions then click on submit:
- Motivation letter
- Financial plan (using this template)
- Supporting documents
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered!
To explore more about the LUC Financial Support Programme, please visit the official website.