If you are interested to pursue the fully funded KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2023 in Saudi Arabia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The highly paid fellowship program abroad, sponsored by KAUST, is a merit-based program targeting different ideas while surrounding the five key pillars of the KAUST. The five key pillars include water, energy, environment, food and health, and the digital domain. Further, the KGFP program 2023 has been designed based on the two strands under which the aforementioned five pillars reside. One is generic and topic-relevant, and the other is research-focused based on time relevancy. For 2023, the KAUST has selected the topic of “hydrogen,” considering the alarming bells of water scarcity and the acute shortage of water in several regions. Each year, the second strand focuses on different critical research areas strategically crucial to the KAUST.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral degree
- Institution: KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
- Study in: Saudi Arabia
- Courses Offered: All subjects
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 January 2023
The KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2023 provides the following benefits.
- Candidates will be given a 75K USD annual stipend.
- Candidates will be provided with an independent annual research project budgeted around $45,000.
- Candidates will be given free access to laboratories.
- Candidates will be given living accommodation.
- Candidates will be given a working facility at KAUST.
- Candidates will be given easy access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Candidates will be facilitated with medical insurance.
- Candidates will be given a traveling and relocation allowance.
- Childcare and Schooling are covered.
- The duration of the KAUST Global Fellowship in Saudia Arabia 2023 depends upon the nature of the research.
- The scholarship is specially designed for postdoctoral researchers to commence a 3-year research project.
- Candidates must be awarded a Ph.D. within 4 years or have 4 years of research experience.
- The research project should be based on the critical global challenges related to the five pillars.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to get a residential facility there.
How to Apply for KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2023?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Provide academic qualification details including the name of degree, institute, main course, specialization, date completed, etc.
- Provide the details of your current or recent position including job title, starting and ending date, organization, name of employer, etc.
- Provide two best publications including article title, publication type, publication title, and date.
- Provide the name of one KAUST faculty member and the other preferences also.
- Provide details of two referees including name, position, organization, and email address.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Complete your registration request carefully and submit it.
- If you are selected, you will be informed by the KAUST faculty.
Documents Required forKAUST Global Fellowship Program 2023:
- KAUST Host Pi Letter.
- 3 Research Proposals.
- Two Publications.
- 2 Reference Letters.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Valid Passport.
To know about the scholarship, please visit the official website for more details.