If you are interested to study with Fully Funded Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships in Germany, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply to pursue a master’s in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Jacobs University Bremen
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: 1 June 2022
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships provide the students with the below benefits:
- All applicants for the MSc Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business, and the MSc Supply Chain Management are considered for merit-based scholarships of up to € 12,000 per year.
To qualify for the scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- CV describes your academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS), or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two recommendation letters.
How to Apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Jacobs University Scholarships:
- Create an account and apply from here.
- Attach the following documents in the Application Form:
- Essay (letter of motivation).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency test.
To know more about Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, please visit the official website: