- Level of Study: Bachelor & Master’s degree
- Institution(s): Obuda University
- Study in: Hungary
- Courses Offered: All Subjects offered by the University
- Deadline: 20 July 2023
Obuda University will provide each semester, one student from each faculty receives a one-time supplementary scholarship of HUF 60,000 (in the semester following the results announcement).
For self-financing students:
- Tuition reduction for one semester in the semester after application submission and publication of results:
- First place: a discount of 2000 EUR.
- Second place: a discount of 1000 EUR.
- Third place: 500 EUR off
- The grant can be provided once to MSc students and twice to BSc students during their respective study cycles.
Eligibility Criteria for International Student Excellence Award
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered in the BSc and MSc programs by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Aspirants have to enroll in the degree program at the university.
How to Apply for International Student Excellence Award
The application documentation, which includes the application form, its annexes (1-2), and documents authentically certifying outstanding achievements, can be submitted to the International Education Office or mailed to the same address in a sealed envelope, clearly labeled with the applicant’s name, Neptun code, and training.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous education certificate with relevant marks.
Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Students must have to submit TOEFL, IELTS, and other test results to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
For further information about the International Student Excellence Award 2023, please visit the official website below.