- Level of Study: Ph.D. & MPhil degree
- Institution(s): Queensland University of Technology
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Any subject offered by the University
- Deadline: 31 January 2024
You’ll receive a stipend scholarship of $30,000 per annum for a maximum duration of 3.5 years while undertaking a QUT Ph.D. (1.75 years for MPhil). The duration includes an extension of up to 6 months (Ph.D.) or 3 months (MPhil) if approved for your candidature. This is the full-time, tax-free rate that will index annually.
If you’re an international student, you will also receive a tuition fee sponsorship for your research degree.
As the scholarship recipient, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of leading researchers, to undertake your own innovative research in and across the field.
Eligibility Criteria for International MPhil or PhD Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand and International students can apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD and MPhil in Science, Technology and Engineering and Mathematics
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be considered domestic.
- Prospective applicants must have identified or plan to identify a research project in a domain in a research team within the School of Mechanical, Medical, and Process Engineering from which CBT is affiliated.
- Applicants must nominate a proposed supervisor and contact the supervisor before submitting an Expression of Interest.
- Applicants must demonstrate an outstanding track record, such as a first-class bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences or first-class honors, high-quality research outputs, and relevant industry experience.
- enroll as a full-time, internal student
- have an interest in electrochemical energy conversion or storage, and/or
low-dimensional functional materials.
How to Apply for International MPhil or PhD Scholarship
The first step is to email Associate Professor Ting Liao detailing your academic and research background, your motivation to research in this field, and your interest in this scholarship, and include your CV.
What happens next?
If supported to apply, you will then submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) following the advice on How to apply for a research degree.
In your EOI, nominate Associate Professor Ting Liao as your proposed principal supervisor, and copy the link to this scholarship into question 2 of the financial details section.
Please visit the official website below for further information about the International MPhil or PhD Scholarship.