- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Institution(s): University of Saint Joseph Macau
- Study in: China
- Courses Offered: Any subject offered by the University
- Deadline: 30 June 2023
The fellowships will be awarded based on candidate rating and are subject to the donors’ values and intentions. Candidates will be provided a 100% Tuition Reduction for 2 years Master’s Program.
Eligibility Criteria for International Masters Fellowship 2023
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only earnings and expenses will be considered.
- Income comprises the applicant’s and his or her parents’ family income. Expenses include the family’s rent or mortgage payments.
- The family includes the student’s parents, on whom he or she is directly reliant, as well as the student’s non-working siblings.
- A GPA of at least 14 is required.
- Applicants will be prioritized based on the following formula: (income -expenses) /number of family members.
- If two or more candidates achieve the same outcome, the USJ Scholarships and Fellowship Committee will make the final decision based on their cumulative GPA.
- The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs will announce the outcome via USJ media.
How to Apply for International Masters Fellowship 2023
- Students must complete the USJ Community Fellowship Application Form and submit the necessary supporting documentation.
- If an interview is required, a limited number of qualifying applicants will be invited.
- The candidates’ results will be determined by the USJ Scholarship and Fellowship Committee based on academic merit and financial status.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Application for USJ Community Fellowships.
- Copy of all family members’ valid ID cards/passports, including the applicant, his/her parents, and siblings.
- Income Certificate for the applicant and his/her parents for the preceding year (issued by the Financial Services Bureau).
- Rental or mortgage contract of the applicant’s family (bring Property Registration Certificate for the owned property).
Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must have an attendance rate of at least 80% in all modules and meet the donor requirements.
- Students must apply for and present documentation for a student loan/special grant from the Education and Youth Affairs Bureau (DSEDJ).
- The monthly family income is estimated by summing all sums received by the student’s parents and the student’s personal income. If neither parent works, further documentation to support the family’s financial position will be requested.
Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Applicants must have exceptional fluency in English (Verbal as well written).
Please visit the official website below to know further information about the International Masters Fellowship 2023.