Applicants interested in studying for International Bachelor Scholarships in the UAE, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The Canadian University of Dubai is offering a 30% reduction in fees to both new and returning students across all undergraduate and graduate programs for both the Summer and Fall semesters. This fee reduction can be used with applicable scholarships for up to a 50% fee reduction in some cases.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s degree
- Institution: Canadian University of Dubai
- Study in: UAE
- Courses Offered: All subjects
- Scholarship Deadline: 7 July (Fall semester) & 20 December (Spring semester)
At Canadian University Dubai, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing a quality, Canadian education for all. We understand the importance of difference and diversity, and we do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of your enrolment. The scholarship provides up to a 50% reduction in the tuition fee. To alleviate some of this concern and to reward high academic achievers, CUD offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Open to all international Students.
Eligibility Criteria for International Bachelor Scholarships
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue receiving scholarship funding. The specific CGPA requirements vary according to the type of scholarship applied for. These details are outlined in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. If a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship, or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
How to Apply for International Bachelor Scholarships?
- The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 7th.
- The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th.
- The scholarship committee will not consider late or incomplete scholarship applications.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to [email protected]
For further information about the International Bachelor Scholarships, please visit the official website.