If you are interested in studying with the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2024 in the USA then this is the right place to get authentic information. International students are encouraged to apply for scholarships in the 2024-2025 academic year.
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is a distinguished initiative offered by the Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies. Designed to nurture and support outstanding scholars, this program aims to promote advanced research and critical thinking on global issues.
This highly competitive program provides postdoctoral fellowships to exceptional scholars from around the world. These fellowships offer financial support, access to extensive resources, and the opportunity to engage in rigorous academic research within the stimulating environment of Harvard University.
Academy Scholars at Harvard have the unique chance to interact with renowned faculty members and researchers, as well as engage in cross-disciplinary discussions and collaborations. The program encourages scholars to explore pressing global challenges, contributing valuable insights to the fields of social sciences, economics, law, and more.
Applicants for the Harvard Academy Scholars Program are rigorously assessed based on their academic excellence, research proposals, and potential to contribute to the global academic community. Successful candidates become part of a prestigious network of scholars and alumni, enhancing their academic profiles and offering boundless opportunities for future collaboration and impact.
In summary, the Harvard Academy Scholars Program stands as a beacon of intellectual excellence, offering outstanding researchers the chance to pursue advanced research within the rich academic landscape of Harvard University. It’s a platform that empowers scholars to delve deep into global issues, fostering intellectual growth and preparing them to make significant contributions to the world’s knowledge and understanding.
- Level of Study: Ph.D. & Postdoctoral degree
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Any subject offered by the university
- Deadline: 22 September 2023
Each year, five or six Academy Scholars are named for two-year in-residence appointments with an annual stipend of $75,000, with the two years to be completed within a three-year window. Year 1 of the fellowship must be taken up no later than the fall immediately following the postdoctoral fellowship offer. Delays or deferrals at the start of Year 1 are not permitted. Between Years 1 and 2, Academy Scholars may apply for a one-time leave (up to 12 months), either to accept or to continue with a tenure-track teaching appointment but for no other reason. Academy Scholars may not accept other sources of funding, awards, or obligations during their appointment.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard Academy Scholars Program
- Must have Ph.D. or comparable doctoral degrees (within two years of August 1, 2024, start date)
- Must be advanced doctoral candidates in the social sciences.
- Must be able to submit degree conferral documentation issued by their university registrar’s office by June 30, 2024, for an August 1, 2024, start date. (Scholars nearing dissertation completion)
Eligible Regions: Open for All
How to Apply for Harvard Academy Scholars Program?
- Applicants will have to create an account on the official scholarship application portal and log in to it to complete the application process. (Available on the apply link)
- Applicants will have to submit the application online through the official scholarship application portal. (Available on the apply link)
- Applicants will have to submit the necessary documents with the application. (List available on the official link)
Please visit the official website below for further information about the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2024.