Applicants interested in studying for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023/2024 in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The scholarships are targeted at exceptional students applying for an undergraduate and postgraduate program at Griffith University. It covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate and Masters degree
- Institution: Griffith University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 April /4 August 2023 (Annual)
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Eligibility Criteria of Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
• Be an international student other than in Australia or New Zealand.
• Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
• Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
• Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
• Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2023.
How to Apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship?
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application and let you know the outcome.
You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2023 entry is 15 April 2023, and 4 August 2023 for Trimester 3, 2023. The deadline for Semester 1, 2023 was 3 December 2022.
It is essential to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023/2024.