If you are interested to study with the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022 in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply every year.
- Level of Study: Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University.
- Institution(s): Griffith University
- Study in: Australia
- Deadline: 18 Apr 2022 (Annual)
Scholarship Benefits for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022
It covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
• Have applied to study by the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022 application closing date.
• Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
• Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 3, 2021 or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2022.
How to Apply
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022 by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The application deadline for Trimester 2, 2022 entry is 18 April 2022.
To know more about the Scholarship, you can check the official website.