If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded UST Scholarships in South Korea, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships in the 2022-2023 academic year. This scholarship is offered for Ph.D. and master’s studies. The scholarship covers full tuition fees and a monthly stipend of $1000 for master’s and $1350 for a Ph.D.
Fully Funded UST Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Click here to know about courses being offered.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: 6 April 2022 / 30 September 2022
UST Scholarship provides the recipient with the below benefits:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1000
- For Ph.D.: monthly stipend $1350
To qualify for Fully Funded UST Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
For Ph.D. scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree or are expected to get it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to master’s degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or are expected to get it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to bachelor’s degree, can also apply.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this Fully Funded UST Scholarships.
(1) Click here to apply online on the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
(2) Following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
To know more about Fully Funded UST Scholarships, please visit the official website: