If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship in Canada, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years for Ph.D. 3 years for Masters.
- Deadline: February 28, 2022 at 4:30pm CST
Courses Offered for Fully Funded University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental Ph.D. program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Ph.D.: $20,000 (maybe tenable for up to 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (maybe tenable for up to 24 months).
To be eligible for Fully Funded University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
How to Apply?
Please visit the official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing reference letters.
- If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format. Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
E-mail: [email protected]
Website of Fully Funded University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
To know more about University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, please visit official website: