Applicants interested in studying with the Fully Funded UMY Scholarships in Indonesia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
UMY Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. The scholarship offers a tuition fee waiver and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduates, IDR 2,350,000 for masters, and IDR 2,600,000 for doctoral students per month.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees
- Institution: Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Study in: Indonesia
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the institute
- Scholarship Deadline: 25 November 2022 / 28 April 2023
Fully Funded UMY Scholarships provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Tuition Fee
- Free Dormitory
- Living Cost
The scholarship offers a tuition fee waiver and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduates, IDR 2,350,000 for masters, and IDR 2,600,000 for doctoral students per month.
To qualify for Fully Funded UMY Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must be able to demonstrate English language fluency, there is no specific requirement mentioned in the announcement.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants should be International (Students from all around the world)
- Students should have a Bachelor’s (16-year education) for a master’s degree and a master’s (18-year education) for Ph.D. degree or equivalent to the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta university requirements.
- Applicants should be interested in international cultural exchange
- Students Should be in good physical and medical health
How to Apply for Fully Funded UMY Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- First of all, applicants have to submit their online application for UMY scholarships through UMY online application portal.
- Send the required documents to the Cooperation and International Affairs Office UMY through e-mail at [email protected]
- Required Documents:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up
To know more about Fully Funded UMY Scholarships, please visit the official website: