If you are interested to study with a Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for the 2022-2023 academic year. These scholarships are only offered for master’s, doctoral and postdoctoral studies. It covers the full tuition fee and full accommodation fee.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Ton Duc Thang University
- Study in: Vietnam
- Program Period: The Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: May 30, 2022
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Environment and labor safety
- Finance and banking
- Foreign languages
- Industrial fine arts
- Information technology
- International studies
- Labor relation and trade unions
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social sciences and humanities
- Sport science
For more information on the Master’s program click here.
Scholarship will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language:
- When English is the medium of instruction for master program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
- When Vietnamese is medium of instruction for master program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Match all required documents for application
How to Apply for Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship:
(1) You have to apply online from here.
(2) Submit the Online Application Form on the online registration system with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency
Website of Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship
To apply and know more about Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, please visit the official website: