Applicants interested in studying with the Fully Funded TechGirls Exchange Program in the USA, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
TechGirls Exchange Program USA 2023 is good news for every young girl! We bring you the most exciting news of the year. The USA is hosting a Tech-Girls Exchange program for young women who want to pursue careers in technology and science. The USA is ranked among the top countries providing excellence in technology, sciences, and innovation. So, you cannot get a better chance than tech-girls exchange programs.
- Level of Study: Exchange Program
- Institution: U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the institute
- Scholarship Deadline: 16 December 2022
The Fully Funded TechGirls Exchange Program will cover the following costs:
- A Visa fee
- International airfare from home country to the United States.
- Accommodation allowance (double occupancy dormitory accommodations) will be provided.
- Meal three times a day is given.
- Local transportation is provided.
- Chance to participate in cultural events organized by Legacy international.
- Emergency health insurance is provided.
- The duration of the TechGirls youth exchange program in the USA is 25 Days.
No. of Participants:
To be eligible for the Fully Funded TechGirls Exchange Program,
- Candidates must belong to the eligible countries listed in Sub-Saharan Africa, East Asia and Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, South and Central Asia, Western Hemisphere, Europe and Eurasia, and the USA.
- Candidates should be between the age of 15 and 17 at the beginning of the program.
- Candidates must possess advanced skills and interest in technology or engineering or math during their study tenure.
- Candidates must wish to pursue their higher education and career in technology.
- Candidates must have strong English language skills.
- Candidates must exhibit a mature, flexible, and open-minded approach.
- Candidates must be ready to attend at least one additional semester after their return to their home country.
- Candidates must be willing to complete a community service project in their home country after their return.
- Candidates with no prior experience in the USA or who have not visited the USA in the last three years are preferred.
Eligible Countries for 2023 TechGirls:
- Sub-Saharan Africa (AF) – Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, and South Africa
- East Asia and Pacific (EAP) – Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Mongolia, Taiwan, and Vietnam
- The Middle East and North Africa (NEA) – Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia
- South and Central Asia (SCA) – Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere (WHA) – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Honduras, and Suriname
- Europe and Eurasia (EUR) – Albania, Cyprus, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Turkey
- United States of America
How to Apply for the Fully Funded TechGirls Exchange Program?
- A candidate must register himself before starting the TechGirls 2023 application via the official website
- Candidates must log in to their accounts to apply.
- A candidate should have all the related documents before applying.
- A photograph
- Latest school transcript.
- Eight essay questions are required.
- Passport number. (If available)
To know more about the Fully Funded TechGirls Exchange Program, please visit the official website.