If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarships 2022 in Turkey, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Sabanci University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships for international students. The Scholarship covers a full tuition waiver, monthly stipend up to 3200 TL, and on-campus accommodation.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/ Masters / PhD
- Institution: Sabanci University
- Study in: Turkey
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate: 4 Years
- Master : 3 Years
- Ph.D. : 4 Years
- Deadline: 29 July 2022 (Undergraduate), Varies from school to school (Masters and Ph.D.)
Courses Offered for Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarships 2022
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and NanoEngineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bioengineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design
- Management B.A
- Business Analytics Minor Program
- Entrepreneurship Minor Program
- Finance Minor Program
Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarships 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Tuition waiver (fully to partially)
- On-Campus accommodation
- Monthly Stipend (if fully funded )
- Travel allowance (if fully funded)
For Graduate Students:
- Full tuition waiver (18000 USD/year)
- Monthly stipend (2500-3200 TL / month)
- On-campus Accommodation
- Private health insurance
- A laptop computer
- Conference travel grant
- Scientific publication incentive
- One-term research leave abroad (PhD. only)
To qualify for Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarships 2022, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- See whether your diploma or high school certificate is in Sabancı University’s List of Acceptable International/Local Examinations and Diplomas for International Students here.
- An undergraduate degree is required in order to apply for a graduate program. There is no requirement about the undergraduate program type for the application.
- Applicants must have completed their previous degree programs by the enrollment date for the Fall Term at Sabanci University.
- TOEFL Score: Internet-based test (IBT): Min. score 78 ( Best score is not accepted)
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarships 2022:
Application Process for Undergraduate Admissions:
- Please visit our required exam list page first and make sure you fulfill at least one of our academic requirements from the list: HERE
- Prepare all your documents: scan and save them on your computer, ready to upload to our online system : (You need to pay 30 USD as an application fee during filling the form) Required Documents for Application:
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University: CLICK
- If available, the copy of the High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, a notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School: CLICK→ not compulsory, you can also take Sabancı University English Language Exam (ELEA) during registration week.
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
- Fill out the online application form .Upload all your documents listed above and submit
- If you face any size problem during uploading all of your forms, please e-mail the missing ones to us: [email protected] and [email protected].
Application Process for Graduate Admissions:
- Fill out the online application form. Upload all your documents listed below and submit.
- Upload the following documents:
- Program Application Form (Available on official website)
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Updated Resume
- TOEFL Result
To know more about Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarships 2022, please visit the official website: