If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship in China, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year. This scholarship is offered for masters and Ph.D. Qingdao University President Scholarship provides a monthly allowance of up to 2,500 CNY.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Qingdao University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All the master and doctoral majors could be applied.
- Program Period: 2 years for masters, 3 Years for PhD
- Number of Scholarship: Ph.D.: 20 persons. Master: 10 persons.
- Deadline: 20 April 2022
Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship provides full coverage of tuition fees, on-campus accommodation fees, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
- The tuition fee is under the overall planning and utilization of the university to provide teaching and management of scholarship students
- The accommodation fee is under the overall planning and utilization of the university to provide students with on-campus apartments (usually double rooms).
- The living allowance is granted by host institutions on a monthly basis.
- The monthly allowance for Doctorate students is 2,500 CNY per person. For Master students, the monthly allowance is 1,500 CNY per person.
- Comprehensive medical insurance is purchased by the university in accordance with relevant regulations of studying in China stipulated by the Ministry of Education of China.
To qualify for the Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English and Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- The applicant who owns non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, is in good health condition.
- Applicants shall be students who plan to take Doctoral Program or Master Program in September 2022.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Master & Doctoral programs in Qingdao University.
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of funds or scholarships could apply for this scholarship.
- All the master and doctoral majors could be applied.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship?
Please follow below important steps to avail Qingdao University President Scholarship:
(1) Log in to the foreign student application system of Qingdao University, Here
(2) Register and truthfully fill in the information online. Application documents include:
- Application Form(Online)
- Copy of your passport
- Original academic credentials for college
- Work certificate.
- Transcript and work certificate should be written in Chinese or English and should be an original or notarized copy. Fresh graduates are expected to provide proof of graduation or proof of education at the time of application. Students must submit proof of academic qualifications before they can be officially admitted.
- Certificate (HSK5 -210+ is required by programs taught in Chinese). Certificate of English proficiency(One of these is required by programs taught in English). Language Requirement:
– Applicants with English as a native language are exempted from an English language certificate.
– Applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide IELTS (6.0 or above), new TOEFL (90 points or above), or other comparable certification of English proficiency.
– Applicants who have obtained their highest degree with English as the medium of instruction are exempted from providing language proficiency certification, but proof indicating the language medium is required
- Recommendation letters from two associate professors, experts, or scholars with the equal title.
- Personal Statement (Including personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- Relevant Award Certificate.
- Application fee of 400 RMB.
(3) After checking the registration information, please upload the proof of paying the registration fee.
(4) Please pay attention to the registration email reminder.
(5) After getting pre-admission, you can apply for Presidential Scholarship online and wait for the result.
To know more about the Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship, please visit the official website: