Applicants interested in studying with a Fully Funded OIST Fall 2023 Research Internship in Japan, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Internati0nal Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique. They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
- Level of Study: Internship (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Institution: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Study in: Japan
- Courses Offered: Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computational Science,
- Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences,
- Engineering, and
- Medical. Additionally, You Can Learn About More of the Research Going on at OIST Here.
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 April 2023
Scholarship Benefits of OIST Fall 2023 Research Internship
All costs of the Selected participants will be covered Under the OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants are arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa support
- On or off-campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (Non-taxable and weekends excluded)
Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks (Between October 1st, 2023 – March 31st, 2024)
Check also, Fully funded scholarships are available all over the world.
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is open to international students.
Those eligible to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program include excellent students who are in the final 2 years of the undergraduate or Master’s programs in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or overseas, or graduates of such institutions. Currently, enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. The academic background of applicants should be appropriate to their desired host unit(s) at OIST.
Research Interns who belong to a Japanese university/institution are required to prepare and bring their own insurance when accepted to the OIST Research Internship program. Acceptable insurances combine Gakkensai and Gakkenbai, or other insurances with similar coverage.
How to Apply for OIST Fall 2023 Research Internship?
- Applications to the program must be made through the online form.
- You can only submit your application after at least one recommendation letter is received in the application system.
- You will receive an auto-notification that your application has been received. (Please check your settings to ensure you can receive emails from the @oist.jp domain.)
- Following the application period, applications will be screened and selection will be completed.
- The result announcement will be posted on your application platform 3 months after the application deadline. You will receive a notification when the result is published. (In some cases, applicants’ email services/settings prevent receipt of our notifications. Please confirm that your inbox is able to receive emails from the @oist.jp domain.)
- Following the final confirmation of internship offers, all necessary arrangements will be made, in cooperation with the interns. Your cooperation is required for the timely completion of logistics to begin the internship, including possible visa preparations and other necessary Japanese government documentation.
To explore more about the scholarship, please visit the official website.