If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year. Undergraduate or master’s programs are available under this scholarship. This scholarship will provide a monthly allowance, free furnished accommodation, and quality health care.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Islamic University Madinah
- Study in: Saudi Arabia
- Program Period: Varies according to the selected program.
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Courses Offered:
The following bachelor courses are available under this scholarship:
- Mechanical Engineering
Following masters courses are available under this scholarship:
- Renewable Energy
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Mechatronics & Robotics
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve a grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Islamic University Madinah Scholarship
To qualify for Fully Funded Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants must be international (Muslim) Male of good conduct
- Students must hold high school education (12 years) education or equivalent to the education for undergraduate requirements
- Applicants must hold bachelor’s degrees or 16-year education at the time of Master’s degree applications with 3.75 out of 5.
- Should be in good physical and medical health
- Applicants must be aged 17 to 25 years old for Undergraduate degrees.
- Students must be interested to complete their bachelor’s degrees and abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- Language Test for Master: The applicant from Gulf Countries must obtain a minimum score of (65)in the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (QIYAS)and should not have been more than five years since obtaining the degree. The applicant from outside Saudi Arabia must obtain a minimum score of (130) in the GRE test (quantitative part) and not have been more than two years since obtaining the degree. The applicant must obtain a minimum score of 450 in TOEFL-PBT or its equivalent and not have been more than two years since obtaining the degree. The Faculty Council has the right to be exempt from this condition.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following application instructions to Islamic University Madinah Scholarship:
(2) Following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Educational Documents (Results card, Degrees)
- Birth Certificate or (ID Card)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Testimony of Conduct (Character Certificate)
- Medical Report
- Recommendation letter (From school or Any Islamic institution, or any individual personal).
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
(3) In case of an applicant being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
To know more about Fully Funded Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website: