If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in the USA, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year. The scholarships cover full tuition, standard room, and board, textbooks, s one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, and a Professional Development allowance.
The Fully Funded Hubert Humphrey Fellowships aim to:
- Develop leaders whose knowledge and skills have been informed by exposure to American values, models, and ideas–leaders who will have a multiplier effect on their societies;
- Establish and enhance long-lasting productive partnerships and relationships between U.S. citizens and individuals from other parts of the world;
- Increase U.S. citizens’ knowledge and understanding of international issues and of other cultures and societies.
- Expand and improve the range of international exchange and training programs
- Level of Study: Non-degree Program
- Institution(s): Participating USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Number of Scholarships: 200 Fellowships
- Deadline: Before 1 October (annually)
The eligible program fields of Fully Funded Hubert Humphrey Fellowships are:
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Fully Funded Hubert Humphrey Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- Pre-academic English language training, if required.
- A book allowance.
- A one-time computer subsidy.
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events).
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
To be eligible for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, the applicant must have:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of eligible countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
- An undergraduate (first university) degree.
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- A record of public service in the community.
- English language ability.
Please contact the U.S. Embassy, Fulbright Commission, or Public Affairs Section in your country of residence to learn about the specific requirements.
How to Apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships?
Please follow the following applications instructions to apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships:
- Choose the country that you are from.
- Check the website of your country and send an email.
To apply and know more about Fully Funded Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, please visit the official website: