Applicants interested in studying for Fully Funded GSK Scholarships 2023/2024 in the UK, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The scholarships are offered to support the training and development of the next generation of leaders in global health and strengthen the capacity of health systems and health-related research in Africa. These highly competitive scholarships are available to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based (face-to-face) MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Institution: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the institute
- Scholarship Deadline: 1 March 2023
The scholarship will cover the following:
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded GSK Scholarships
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa; and
- intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at LSHTM; and
- confirm that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study by submitting the Supplementary Questions Form; and
- meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements; and
- hold a first degree at either a first or upper-second-class equivalency level, and
- hold an offer of admission for 2023-24 for one of LSHTM’s 19 London-based intensive MSc programmes of study.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate (in their application documentation) the potential to make significant contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Africa.
Eligible Regions: Nationals and residents of countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
How to Apply for Fully Funded GSK Scholarships 2023/2024?
The application process has two steps. To be considered for the funding, applicants must meet all eligibility criteria and complete both steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline of 23:59 (GMT) on Wednesday 01 March 2023.
- Step 1: Submit an application for 2023-24 for a London-based MSc programme, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
- Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option ‘2023-24 GSK Scholarship for Future Health Leaders’ from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV with their application for study).
For further details about the Fully Funded GSK Scholarships 2023/2024, please visit the official website.