If you are interested to study in the Fully Funded Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program in Italy, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) offers 32 Ph.D. fellowships to international students in the 2022-2023 academic year. This scholarship will provide tuition fee waivers, accommodation, and free meal vouchers.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)
- Study in: Italy
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science and Regional Science and Economic Geography. For more information, click here.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: 1 June 2022
The fully Funded Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- All Ph.D. students will have free accommodation at the guest house during the first year, they will be provided with a financial substitute of 350,00 Euros gross/month (the contribution will be paid upon the presentation of a rental agreement in L’Aquila)
- All Ph.D. students will have free luncheon vouchers (1 per day, working days, except for school closures, missions, and other situations contemplated by the GSSI rules)
- All Ph.D. students will have tuition fees waived
- All Ph.D. students will be covered by insurance against any accident and/or injury that may occur while carrying out their Ph.D. activities.
- All Ph.D. students are entitled to a contribution of up to 1.200,00 euros (net) for the purchase of a laptop for study and research purposes. The contribution will be paid upon the presentation of the fiscal receipt headed to the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria for Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program
To qualify for the Fully Funded Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. English knowledge is compulsory.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applications are opened to candidates in possession of one of the following degrees:
– “Laurea Magistrale” or “Laurea Specialistica” or a four or five years degree.
– a foreign University degree (minimum legal duration of the University course: four years).
- The eligibility of foreign degrees is assessed by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants will have to send a copy of their degree certificate to [email protected]
How to Apply for Fully Funded Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Gran Sasso Science Institute Ph.D. Program:
- Fill out the application form.
- You will be required to upload the following documents:
- A copy of the University degree certificate
- An academic transcript (list of the courses attended at the University with grades)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of a valid Identity Document (ID) signed and dated
- Depending on the chosen Ph.D., you may be required to upload additional documents (es. a motivational letter).
- If you got accepted you will go to the second phase which is the interview.
For more information about the selection process click here.
To know more about the Fully Funded Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program, please visit the official website: